Was the mysql database for bacula 9 used in production, and/or is there
anything important in there? If not, remove the bacula 9 packages and
dependencies with the apt purge command (look up syntax). This will remove
configuration files and things created by the removed packages.

Might have to reinstall the bacula 9 packages then do a purge, can't recall
from when I encountered this.

If you have production data in the bacula 9 catalog, or need to retain an
unrelated mysql database better double check with the people here on this
list.

Robert Gerber
402-237-8692
r...@craeon.net