On 9/5/05, Scott Saylors <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Gilberto:
> Plus possibly "fundamentalists" v. "non-fundamentalists"

> I would point out that this cannot be established. Those you would call
> "fundamentalist" and "non-fundamentalist" are all either in obedience to >
> the authority of the Universale House of Justice or they are not. If they are
> not they are a dissident group and can probably be traced back to some >
> point in the succession.

I'm not sure what you mean by "this point". But what I have in mind
are people like Juan Cole. Or other Bahai "dissidents". As far as I
know, he is not a Remyite. He's not saying that the UHJ shouldn't have
been formed. But they might have a weaker notion of how much authority
they can exert or to what degree they are protected from error.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.