The Baha'i Studies Listserv
So, now you just want to deny all the raid episodes altogether?
Earlier you were saying that the raids were for purposes of getting their
property back. Now you are questioning the early sources? How convenient.
There were more than half a dozen raids, not all of them were successful.
The Nakhla raid occurred in Rajab. And there was yet another caravan raid
later and that precipitated the battle of Badr.

How do you know that the caravan that was attacked was actually the folks
who had taken your property?

Iskandar