The Baha'i Studies Listserv
No, I did not say that particular story is in Bukhari. Maybe it is and maybe
it is not. But it is in early histories. Oh, sorry, I forgot that ibn Ishaq
was an anti-Muslim Jewish historian. But stories about Muhammad's caravan
raids are in Bukhari. Are you saying ibn Ishaq is an unreliable Muslim liar?
Or, is he a Jewish liar?

Are you denying that any raid ever took place?

I do not have an anti-Muslim cmpaign. Ibn Ishaq has an anti-Muslim agenda.
You have an anti-Baha'i campaign on this list and you had been asked to
leave and you still refuse. So, why don't you give up?