De: Susan Maneck <sman...@gmail.com>
Asunto: Re: nakhlah raid was Re: Stealth Jihad (support for tolerance)
A: "Baha'i Studies" <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Fecha: viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010, 07:02 pm

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> there are the denominations 'Unitarian Bahai', 'Bahai UPC', 'Orthodox
> Baha'is', and even 'free Baha'i' and 'Baha'i Faith reformed'.

Dear Husayn,

Email lists do not constitute denominations and that is all the
Unitarian and Reformed Baha'i Faiths consist of. The Free Baha'is no
longer exist except as a website set up by Fred Glaysher to make it
appear as though there are more dissident groups than there are.
Certainly the OBF has been around for awhile, though they admitted in
court that they number only about 30 people in the US. The BUPC is
really a separate cult.

warmest, Susan