apakah vcd ini ada teks bahasa indonesianya

thanks,
iin (bunda Jemima)

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, July 07, 2003 04:31:00 PM
Subject: [balita-anda] [OOT] TIPS ON HOW TO HELP IMPROVE YOUR CHILD'S ENGLISH

> Hai Mom's & Dad's..
>
> Ini ada millis dari tetangga, yang pada intinya buat ngajarin buah hati kita Bahasa Inggris sejak dini....
> Terlepas dari Pro dan Kontra mengajarkan Anak Bahasa Inggris sejak dini,
> ada teman saya yang menawarkan VCD seri "Magic English" , yang isi nya ada 24 Seri, terbagi menjadi 12 VCD.
>
> ke 24 Seri tsb adalah :
>
> 1. Hello
> 2. Family
> 3. Friends
> 4. Happy Houses
> 5. Animal Friends
> 6. It's Delicious
> 7. Happy Brithday
> 8. Tick Tock Time
> 9. Night & Day
> 10. Let's Play
> 11. Number
> 12. At Home
> 13. My Body
> 14. Party Time
> 15. Cooking
> 16. The Forest
> 17. The Sea
> 18. Let's Travel
> 19. Colours
> 20. Wild Animal
> 21. Funny Faces
> 22. Counting Life
> 23. Music
> 24. Mountains
>
> Satu (1) set VCD tersebut seharga Rp. 100.000,- Dijamin bagus buat pendidikan Bahasa Inggris Putra Putri kita.
> Kalo ada yang berminat, tolong Japri yach...biar enggak ganggu yang lainnya.
>
> Terima Kasih
>
> Salam,
> Yanik

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered
by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended
addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance
of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify us and delete the received data as soon as possible.