Hi Jörg,

> I understand your point of view, however I do not see this big impact,
> as adding a resource (e.g. a profile) will not change Bareos behavior.
I use the config files "Daemon.conf" and "Standard.conf" for message
configuration. If I update bareos it writes it's own message
configuration and brakes the running configuration.
This is only an example, I had a views problems to correct my
configuration after last update.

> Of course, in principle we can add resources that gets automatically
> scheduled, however we are not planing to do so.
> And we are trying to make things easier for most people, as over the
> years I've heard several times complains that resources did not get
> loaded automatically.
This works only in small systems but not with a bigger configuration.

Regards

Stefan

--
*CaC, Computer and Communication*