Quoting Glenn Glazer (glenn.gla...@gmail.com):

> Really, Rick?  Hyperbole and sarcasm?  If you are trying to persuade
> me of something, you are going about it in exactly the wrong way.

Ah, see, _there's_ your problem.  I'm not trying to persuade you of
anything at all.  But I'l gladly reassure you that you're a very
important person. ;-> [1]

> I didn't say /you/ shouldn't run your own mail server, do what you
> want with your own time.  Just don't assume that your preferences
> for your One True Way are Always Correct For Everyone.

I've taken to heart this excellent advice for 57 years.  If today is one
of those days ending in 'y', then the odds are excellent for the trend
to continue for at least the current 24 hours.

BTW, wherein is this 'hyperbole' and 'homegrown work' of which you
spoke?  Are you saying my mail server is _not_ automated, and I was
factually mistaken to so assert?  All in my imagination, perhaps?
Maybe I sleepwalk out and crank it just before awaking?

[1]  My wife and mother-in-law Cheryl members of my household were both
raised as only-children, reminding me daily of the sheer gloriousness of
enjoying a deep and implicit conviction of the world revolving around
one's self.  That's in addition to them being both American, hence
doubly essential to the planet's continued rotation.