Ray Johnson writes in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (14:52:27 Mon 4
October 1993):
 > Another thing I find annoying is how addresses are auto-completed.
 > Generally, I may have one address that should always be the sending
 > address to a given person.  However, I may have several addresses
 > listed as *they* may send mail to me from other machines.  Now when
 > I do auto-completion on an address I'm sending to, I have to
 > differentiate between [the] various addresses.

I used to be annoyed by this too, until I discovered:

(setq bbdb-completion-type 'primary-or-name)

Raj Manandhar (617) 495-8348 or -2038           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics     ...!harvard!cfa272!raj
60 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA 02138           [EMAIL PROTECTED]