Hi,

is there a way (like a regexp or some such) to remove additional text
from user full names. I keep getting mails that contain user full names
followed by text like:
first_name last_name via the vacation program
or also:
first_name last_name via Hypernews at ...

bbdb now always asks me if I want to change these sorry names or keep them as
alternate ones.

Thanks

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |