Hi,

I'm having some problems with name completion while using VM. I have more
than one person with the name Kees in my database, but when I use

        kees M-TAB

I only see the expansion of a single Kees (it is possible to cycle through
the various e-mail addresses for this person). Also, as I have already
mentioned in previous emails to the list, I cannot expand any of the
mail-alias fields (no problem in message mode).

Related settings:

   BBDB v2.33 (2001-08-01 latest changelog entry)
   VM 6.95

   (setq bbdb-complete-name-full-completion t
         bbdb-complete-name-allow-cycling t
         bbdb-completion-type 'primary-or-name
         )

Kind regards,

--
Kees de Bruin                                      Senior Software Engineer
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Altium Software BV