On August 29, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having some problems with name completion while using VM. I have more
> than one person with the name Kees in my database, but when I use
>
>         kees M-TAB
>
> I only see the expansion of a single Kees (it is possible to cycle through
> the various e-mail addresses for this person). Also, as I have already
> mentioned in previous emails to the list, I cannot expand any of the
> mail-alias fields (no problem in message mode).

This appears to be a bug in the CVS bbdb if you use the default
function for cleaning up usernames. I've not quite figured out why
it's happening, but I think it may be linked to at least two different
problems simultaneously. Given that I've been using the non-default
username-cleaning function for the last month or so, I think I may
well make it the default since it doesn't appear to have the above
problem.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"talking of research, i need to go frighten things in the lab.  later, fun
 people..." - Lockhart Horsburgh