Waider writes:

> No, it's top secret :)
>
> (setq bbdb-extract-address-components-func 'bbdb-rfc822-addresses)

I have tried this but still no change in what I get (single name with
cycling through the e-mail addresses). I have also downloaded the latest
CVS tarball from the SourceForge site, but according to the ChangeLog file
the latest change was made August 13. Is there a more recent tarball
available I can download as I cannot access CVS through our firewall.

Kind regards,

--
Kees de Bruin                                      Senior Software Engineer
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Altium Software BV