On , September 5 2001 11:54:21, Doug Alcorn wrote:
[...]
> Is this the best way to address this?  I noticed the variable
> bbdb-get-only-first-address-p.  Would it have been better to leave
> bbdb-get-addresses-header alone and just set b-g-o-f-a-p to t instead
> of nil?

Yes this is the way it was intended in order to get the old
behavior .

> Also, why is the default to show records for both from-headers and
> to-headers?  On my email, that's a lot of records most of the time;
> particularly for internal company mail.  Is there something I'm
> missing?

I have added this feature since it seemed useful for me to
create, update and list also those people which are listed
as recipients.  Before you have just got the sender of a
message and getting records and the info for all the other
people was just possible by calling bbdb-show-all-recipients,
but not automatically.

If you do not like this, set bbdb-get-only-first-address-p to t.

Bye Robert