On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On , January 9, 2002 at 23:34:01, Galen Boyer wrote:
>> I am continually getting the following type of message.
>>
>> Invalid face text property value: red [12 times]
>
> Hmm, I think there is no face in BBDB which is red unless you
> defined/changed one yourself.  Have you made any changes to the
> config/sources recently which might be responsible?

No.  Haven't touched them.

Are you nuts!  :-)

>> Invalid function: (macro . #[(vector) "ÁÂE‡" [vector aref
>> 1] 3])
>
> This looks more like an *.elc File which is incompatible, but
> you should (setq debug-on-error) and send a backtrack
> in order to identify the problem.

I found the issue.  table.el has caused me a few headaches now.
For some reason, it finds its way into the middle of compilations
and then the resultant compiled code has issues.  I ran the bbdb
uncompiled (whew, is it slow) and I was able to perform the
operations.  I then removed the loading of table.el, shut down
and restarted Emacs, byte-compiled bbdb, shut down and restarted
to load the byte-compiled versions and, the problems went away.