I'm new to SyncBBDB and PilotManager, and I have a few questions.

I've forgotten how to hide certain fields from display.  I'd love to
make "pilot-id" go away.  Can someone tell me what I need to tweak?

Also, I have a record that has Home and Office information for phone
and address, and SyncBBDB created two Palm-side entries for this.  I'd
like to make this not happen, and I've done everything up to and
including removing all records of the individual and rebuilding their
BBDB record by hand.  Every time I get to having a phone and an
address for Home and for Office, I get two different Palm-side
records.  How do I make SyncBBDB only create one Palm-side entry for
this?

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley