On March 18, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> take.  I consider the approach of making multiple records for a single
> individual to be worse than a hack job as it totally skews the meaning
> of the records and makes incorrect assumptions.  A one-to-one

Actually, given the inexact mapping of the Palm address book to the
BBDB, I think it's a remarkably good way of handling the problem. Any
other solution, such as what you propose (putting the data into the
Notes field) works fine as long as the Notes field is used only for
extra address data. As soon as you start using the notes field for,
say, actual notes, you mess things up.

> (you should also respect X-Attribution settings)

First I've ever heard of an 'X-Attribution setting'; any header
beginning with X- is, by definition, non-standard and can be treated
in any way the MUA sees fit.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"...we are in fact well and truly doomed. She says that if I leave now,