On October 30, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> (5) Ronan Waide: This is how VM is generating autoloads for quite a
>     while (maybe 2-3 years now). At issue, I believe, was the same
>     problem when people like me tried the original method for
>     autoloads on Windows/cygwin environments. Couldn't BBDB switch to
>     this as well?

Er.

I fixed (or so I thought) the autoloads bug - it was a redirection
issue - and asked people to test it and verify that it was fixed. I
got no negative responses. I can't fix bugs that I'm not made aware
of!

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"This is a musical equivalent of squeezing a fully-loaded tandem trailer
 onto a cupcake." - AjD on an inappropriate guitar solo from Superconductor