Sridhar Boovaraghavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Wednesday October 30, 2002 11:29:59 +0100, Niklas Morberg wrote:
>
>  > Finally, it wasn't possible to save the BBDB with the
>  > CVS version.
>
> I am using a fairly recent BBDB from CVS and I don't seem
> to have this problem.

Maybe this is because of some of the previous problems, I
wouldn't worry about it too much until the other issues have
been solved.

As soon as I find the time to try out your autoload
instructions I will -- don't hold your breath waiting for
the results though, I probably won't find time to do it
until early next year.

Thank you very much for your patience and instructions, they
will certainly come in handy.

Niklas