Hello,

some people use in their FROM for Usenet postings the address
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which is just a spamtrap for moving messages to
/dev/null. Of course I don't want to have these addresses as records in
my BBDB. Therefore I wrote the following:

(setq bbdb-auto-notes-ignore
      '(
        ("From" . "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")))

(setq bbdb-auto-notes-ignore-all
      '(
        ("From" . "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")))

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work because BBDB asks me if I want
to add these addresses to my friends who already got an entry in my
database. Any ideas?

I use BBDB 2.35 (2003/04/09).

Regards,
Marcus
--
"Tracer cartridges are used for target indication, fire adjustment, signal
purposes and destroying personnel. Tracer bullets can ignite. The path of the