On July 29, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Yes, but that collides with caching sometimes (I hear; I use Gnus
> so don't `benefit' from the caching).

Not to be picky about it, but I'd prefer "it does" or "it doesn't"
rather than "I hear". There's enough trickiness in BBDB as it stands
without adding rumours to the mix.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"That's something tas mentioned in passing once or twice...DSP, so