On July 25, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> 1) The point is: IF THERE IS ALREADY AN RECORD FOR THIS PERSON!

Ah, good point.

> 2) The change of bbdb-always-add-addresses's semantic allows
> NOT-SO-LISP-EXPERIENCED users to utilize the same hooks as
> for ignore-(some|all)-messages, i.e. all they need is
> customize.  Otherwise they need to write some small wrapper
> defun ... or we add another wrapper, but I dare adding more
> code.

Hmm. That's fair enough, I guess.

One other thing that occurred to me that operates in this space is
bbdb-notice-hook. I guess I just feel that BBDB is already overloaded
with so many customisations and tweaks that I'm reluctant to add
more. However, you've certainly thought it out, so I'm not going to
suggest you drop the patch or anything.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

HTML is the computer equivalent of running over a page of text with a few
coloured pens, some nice pictures and some glue.