On August 8, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> First, a bug report, sort of.  I use RMAIL but almost never the RMAIL
> summary mode.  Insinuating into RMAIL causes trouble, as bbdb-insinuate-rmail
> includes
>
>   (define-key rmail-summary-mode-map ":" 'bbdb/rmail-show-sender)
>
> among other stuff.  Of course, (require 'rmailsum) before loading bbdb
> takes care of that, but it does not seem like a very clean solution.

Was this from a non-CVS version of BBDB? Currently, BBDB-cvs has:

(eval-when-compile
  (require 'bbdb)
  (require 'bbdb-com)
  (require 'rmail)
  ;(require 'rmailsum)   ; not provided, dammit!
  (if (not (fboundp 'rmail-make-summary-line))
      (load-library "rmailsum"))
  ;; just to avoid a warning
  (if (not (boundp 'rmail-buffer))
      (defvar rmail-buffer nil)))

Which is ugly as hell, but should have cured the bug you mentioned.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"I'm the guy behind the guy next to the guy who thinks he's the guy but