Hi to all bbdb users.

Just today I had a look at bbdb and saw that it allows to create at one's
pleasure as  many contact fields you want, and to name them at one's
pleasure.  So I'm wondering about the possibility to synchronize bbdb with
mobile phones addressbooks.  Many Nokia phones allow to edit at pleasure the
contact text labels (e.g., change `Mobile' into `TIM Mobile' and so on), but
opensync (www.opensync.org) does not read and write those labels from and to the
phone.  The only way to achieve this is to purchase a very expensive
proprietary software that runs under MS Windows: Oxygen Phone Manager
(www.oxygenoftware.com).

Can anybody from this list say a word upon this matter?

I also saw that bbdb can be synchronized with palms (SyncBBDB).  Is it able
to manage those modified text labels within palm pilot addressbooks?

Thanks
Rodolfo