On Sat Apr 23 2011 Leo wrote:
> I have one suggestion. I think making TAB move from field to field is
> useful. For example, in the following record, assume point at `R'ichard,
> TAB could move from R -> F -> m -> n -> next record

Sounds like a good idea. Yet all fields except for the name field
are really lists (snail mail addresses, phone numbers, email
addresses, etc.). So it seems more appropriate to me if this command
moves from one such subfield to the next one. This matches than
bbdb-transpose-field, i.e., you can use TAB to jump to the position
where you want to transpose fields.

(I would not want to base the behavior of such a command on how
things are displayed: in multi-line display mode the snail mail
addresses and phone numbers are displayed line by line, whereas
email addresses are merged in one line.)