Hi,

I got some weird behavior in bbdb3:

When I try to complete entries without organization everything is
normal, I get " FirstName LastName <mail> ", but on entries that have an
organization set I just get " mail ".

I don't suppose this is a feature? Or did I miss some customization
variable?

BBDB version 3.02 ($Date: 2011/10/10 18:04:34 $)
No Gnus v0.18
GNU Emacs 24.0.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.8)

--
Philipp Haselwarter