On Sun Nov 20 2011 Philipp Haselwarter wrote:
> I got some weird behavior in bbdb3:
>
> When I try to complete entries without organization everything is
> normal, I get " FirstName LastName <mail> ", but on entries that have an
> organization set I just get " mail ".
>
> I don't suppose this is a feature? Or did I miss some customization
> variable?

I guess you need to be more specific here. What command do you
execute under what circumstances? What are your BBDB settings? If
the command was bbdb-complete-mail, I do not quite see how you could
get a mail address not surrounded by "<...>". (Your mail says that
instead you had NO-BREAK SPACEs, which is yet more strange. BBDB
does not deal with the NO-BREAK SPACE character anywhere.)