Hi all,

For the record, my bbdb version is 2.35.

Due to the 'Myrkraverk' in my name, I can not cycle the 'net addresses
when I use bbdb-complete-name on myself.

This is due to mail-extr-voodoo nuking it and leaving only "Johann
Oskarsson" to look up in my bbdb entry, which isn't there.

Here is what I did to "fix" it:

(defun my-bbdb-rfc822-addresses (addrline &optional ignore-errors)
  (flet ((mail-extr-voodoo (a b c)))
    (bbdb-rfc822-addresses addrline ignore-errors)))

(setq bbdb-extract-address-components-func 'my-bbdb-rfc822-addresses
      bbdb-complete-name-allow-cycling t
      bbdb-dwim-net-address-allow-redundancy t)

It is the default value of bbdb-extract-address-components-func that is
to blame here, or rather that it calls mail-extr-voodoo to sanitize.

Hope this helps someone,

Johann