On Thu Feb 2 2012 Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson wrote:
> For the record, my bbdb version is 2.35.
>
> Due to the 'Myrkraverk' in my name, I can not cycle the 'net addresses
> when I use bbdb-complete-name on myself.

Did you know that BBDB went through a a major re-write? Now there is
BBDB 3. Out of curiosity I tried cycling with a name like yours and
it worked without a problem. Some change in the new code must have
solved your problem. too.

Roland

BBDB is available at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bbdb/
To check it out, use
git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/bbdb.git