"Roland Winkler" <wink...@gnu.org> wrote:

> Comments from other people on this list are welcome!

  I would consider switching (and hence start working on XEmacs
portability) only if I had a clear view (read: printed somewhere ;-) of
what has changed and what needs to be done on the DB structure in order
to get a smooth transition.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com