> "Roland Winkler" <wink...@gnu.org> writes:
> I think I've got an invisible organization field, somehow.  I have, for
> instance, an short entry like:

> Friendly Acquaintence -
>          mail: frien...@provider.com

> When I try 'i' and then "organization," I'm told the field
> already exists. I've tried putting point in every available space to the
> right of the name, but get the result of "point not in a field."

> Thank you for telling me about 'tmm-menubar.' That seems potentially
> pretty useful.

I'll caution this by noting that I'm still running 2.36.  There is no
pre-defined Organization field in that version near as I can tell.  I wonder if
Organization in 3.X is the equivalent of the 2.X Company field.  If so, that is
indeed sort of invisible.  It is connected to the Name field.  To edit it, I
type `e' `RET' on the Name, hit RET when presented with what's already there,
and then get prompted for Company (with any existing text filled in).

--
Dave Goldberg
david.goldbe...@verizon.net