I work on php, html, basic text editing, including various scripts. I find I do
a lot of searching/replacing so the power and flexibility of that function is
important to my needs.

Once I get home tonight, I'll be downloading the trial and seeing how it stacks
up. All of my googling for bbedit vs. textmate has been over 2 years old and
while textmate has not changed bbedit has so I'm kind of looking for a
comparison of features between the two and /or people providing their opinions
that bbedit does this or that better, etc.

Thanks
Mike