After updating to BBEdit 9 I ran into some troubles so I've joined
this group. Here I've seen some comments about TextMate, tried it,
bought it - now I use TextMate for editing php files and BBEdit for
searching and editing html or css.

I do like very much the intelligent way TextMate does completions.
BBEdits implementation is a bit disappointing now, I've turned it off.
Searching the old way

Some other features in TM make writing code faster (inserting the
correct closing tag in html and some more).

So for me it ended having two tools and feeling good.
Why not.

Harald