This option manually saves the default window position, but I want
BBEdit to *always* remember it's window size and position each time I
end the program.  I don't want to have to manually invoke that menu
command just before I close the program.

I'd love BBEdit to support this natively, but if there were a way to
invoke the "Save Default Window" command via AppleScript, I'd be
happy.