Dear Barebones team,
thanks for all your hard work.  I go on appreciating so much that you
have done, month after month of happy coding!
Funny how we so rarely stop to say the positive stuff.
OK, now I also have a negative... sorry:
in 'save a copy to ftp server' I am very much missing something I
could do before 9.1 --> delete a file.  If I save to the wrong
directory, then the fastest way to correct that is just to delete from
within this same re-invoked dialogue box.  Also I ditto the others in
liking the dialogue to default to my previous bookmark.

Please keep up your focus and dedication!
appreciatively,
-Govinda