On Dec 16, 2008, at 9:44 AM, Brian Frick wrote:

> I second that!!  I too miss that feature.  Is it hidden?
>
> On Dec 16, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Govinda wrote:
>
>> in 'save a copy to ftp server' I am very much missing something I
>> could do before 9.1 --> delete a file.  If I save to the wrong
>> directory, then the fastest way to correct that is just to delete
>> from
>> within this same re-invoked dialogue box.  Also I ditto the others in
>> liking the dialogue to default to my previous bookmark.

I'll also second the missing delete feature, and remembering previous
bookmark.

One "bug" that I just noticed: I can't follow links in the v9.1 "Save
(a Copy) to FTP/SFTP Server.." dialog.  I have a Linux server where I
use links to navigate to various customer directories.  Worked in 9.0
but now broke in 9.1.

--
Rod Buchanan
KDSI / Kelly Supply Co / ISCO

"Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. If it's a Mac, he'll
tell you. If not, why embarrass him?"
-- Tom Clancy