From: Resonant Info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:51:37 +1000
To: Biodynamic Food and Farming Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: radionics, voodoo, holy cards, and 3rd class relics

Gil,
Have a look at a few websites on Voodoo and saints relics and inform
yourself further.  The popular view of sticking pins in dolls to harm
others is, well, it is just one point of view on voodoo.  Likewise I
wasn't talking about the "Catholic Church", as you put it, but one
particular belief of some Catholics.  There are 3 kinds of relics.
The first is a body part of a saint, the second is a piece of
clothing worn by a saint and the third class is a piece of material
that has touched a first class relic, or a holy site, like eg a
footprint of a saint.  In the past it could be that the chosen
purpose of someone's life was to do a pilgrimage to a particular
cathedral said to be built around or house a 1st or 2nd class relic.
Now you can buy 3rd class relics over the net with your VISA card for
$29.95 and you don't even have to prove you are of the Catholic faith
to purchase. (I am sure if you shop around, you could get a similar
or even better quality relic for a low low price.  Greg W may be
interested in this too.)
It's just a side point, but I am afraid you contradict yourself about
the use of radionics - that is is only used for good, and still you
worry about what the CIA may have used radionics instruments for.

You see,.  It's about other
energies.  It is easy to get excited about these other forces and get
confused.  To me, this is why Steiner presented the preps in the way
he did, to try to ensure people don't get too "off the planet" and
become confounded. It keeps you solid, grounded and respectful of
life use the real preps.  It isn't just some spiritual hocus pocus
thing, but real matter, organic matter derived from living things.
If you do some serious thinking about this the distinction between
these other forces and the biodynamic preps stands out like dog's
balls (= Australian for "quite evident" for those less crassly
inclined.)

And, using the preps is about growing food for people - for the
children who will be the "masters of earth" in a few years.  They are
the people we must think of when we "do" biodynamics.  It is them
that we are serving. Sometimes this aim is lost in the excitement of
the practise of BD.

regs,
Gerrard