Hi Glen,
You correct me - yes, everything we now know will probably be superseded within the next 2000 years. Even (some of) the "laws" of physics, unknown for millenia and discovered (uncovered?) only 300-400 years ago are put into question, when seen in a different context. But this is the current understanding of homoeopathy, what can u do, just ignore it? The Explanation of how Hom. works is where the main controversy is. Is it the orientation of the water molecules that stores the memory, is it some vibrational thing that is beyond the electromagnetic spectrum, an "energy pattern"? Our explanations are all speculative. There are observable phenomena, but we know that the observation is affected by our mind set, by our very efforts at observation (as well as our prejudices and inclinations).
So we can delude ourselves both at the level of perception AND at the level of conception. It is not that I fear that, but it is such a waste of time.
My intention is to provide an alternative perspective, not just to be contra either, but to say what I think is right.
In the larger world, what is often read on BDNow would be seen to be alternative, but sometimes it is the most deluded commercial crap and so dogmatically presented that it wouldn't see the light of day out there.

> Succussion and dilution is not homoeopathy. The fundamental
 principle is "Like cures like".  If BD preps were homoeopathic in
 this sense - 500 would destroy humus, for example.

And it will if it is not continually feed organic matter

 Just think about that.  No, dilution is not the same thing as
 homoeopathy and the BD preps do not operate on a homoeopathic basis.
 500 stimulates humus production - the complete opposite of what a
 homoepathic form of 500 would be expected to do. So logically -
 either all of homoeopathy is false, its founding principle is wrong
 and homoeopaths all over the world are deluded and placebo is king,
 or the principles are correct and the BD preps are not homoeopathic -
 just fairly high dilutions.  Otherwise Lachesis (hom. snake venom for
 those others who may not know) would kill people every day, not cure
 them.
 So.  No, I have no problem with homoeopathy and no problem with the
 technique of high dilution and succussion, as such.

You may remember I mentioned recently that I was keeping birds off grapes by "helping the plant become one with its own inner bird" This is "like curing like". You might also find that there is more for humans to learn and understand about homeopathy. This is an unfolding reality we live in and so I find it humorous that you are so willing to have our understandings at a state of conclusion.

One of the principles I found exploring the Astrological spiral is "It is
ALL RIGHT"
The question then becomes where are these rights and wrongs of yours both
RIGHT?
Glen A

Graeme Gerrard