> Succussion and dilution is not homoeopathy.  The fundamental
> principle is "Like cures like".  If BD preps were homoeopathic in
> this sense - 500 would destroy humus, for example.

And it will if it is not continually feed organic matter

> Just think about that.  No, dilution is not the same thing as
> homoeopathy and the BD preps do not operate on a homoeopathic basis.
> 500 stimulates humus production - the complete opposite of what a
> homoepathic form of 500 would be expected to do. So logically -
> either all of homoeopathy is false, its founding principle is wrong
> and homoeopaths all over the world are deluded and placebo is king,
> or the principles are correct and the BD preps are not homoeopathic -
> just fairly high dilutions.  Otherwise Lachesis (hom. snake venom for
> those others who may not know) would kill people every day, not cure
> them.
> So.  No, I have no problem with homoeopathy and no problem with the
> technique of high dilution and succussion, as such.

You may remember I mentioned recently that I was keeping birds off grapes by
"helping the plant become one with its own inner bird"
This is "like curing like".
You might also find that there is more for humans to learn and understand
about homeopathy. This is an unfolding reality we live in and so I find it
humorous that you are so willing to have our understandings at a state of
conclusion.

One of the principles I found exploring the Astrological spiral is "It is
ALL RIGHT"
The question then becomes where are these rights and wrongs of yours both
RIGHT?
Glen A