Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: deer problem

In a message dated 12/27/2001 4:09:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

As a newcomer to the list, I would like to ask if anyone has had success repelling deer.  Groups of 7-9 at a time come to browse in our yard and munch on our fruit trees. I got two  hides of deer which were burned on December 12.  They were charred, not ashed completely.  I am contemplating cutting pieces and hanging them on trees I want to protect.  Is there a better way?

Virginia Salares

Electrified Fencing