From: "Virginia Salares" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:06:32 -0500
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: deer problem

As a newcomer to the list, I would like to ask if anyone has had success repelling deer.  Groups of 7-9 at a time come to browse in our yard and munch on our fruit trees. I got two  hides of deer which were burned on December 12.  They were charred, not ashed completely.  I am contemplating cutting pieces and hanging them on trees I want to protect.  Is there a better way?

Virginia Salares