Hi Gil:
Thankyou for the humour last night and I know how weird and difficult it is
to pull "the bigger picture together" I'm not sure that I have a larger view
of the cosmos and my place in it so much as I do not collude to the big lie
i.e. that as human beings we don't make a difference. Now we all came in
with original medicine (gifts and talents) and disseminating that medicine
on Planet Earth is an acknowledgement and honouring of what we were blessed
with from Creator so...
Yes I know about all the ones not just trying to Get a Life but forcing to
Get a Past Life. I lived at Esalen Institute for too long not to notice all
the bullshit of the "New Age" and the sometimes total lack of discrimination
in life choices. And I am not talking about individual past lives,- I am
talking about what we experience in the same way. You know when we were in
utero and ontogeny was recapitulating phylogeny with the gill slits, fins
and fish to philosopher in the amniotic fluid. I can claim all that to be my
own and that is my Birthright.
Nor do I remember being an ameoba - being out of water, multicellular and in
a limited case scenario(life on Earth) and not understanding the orders of
the universe I live in doesn't render me likely for that recall. But if I
begin to go for levity as opposed to density(gravity) through the use of
sound and non-linear movement "my memory just might serve me well".
Now this is something that has no "bill of sale" attached and doesn't
require belief in anything. Rather than stirring externally one is being
stirred internally and being ever sensitive to the chaos.
Many Blessings,
Barbara
Aurora Farm is the only
unsubsidized, family-run seed farm