Gil wrote: <<Are we all connected? I know people who believe they cam from
Sirius B, others
Orion and still others from many other spots in the far off distance.
Barbara
seems to have come from the sea. I know a man who believes he had many lives
as
a dog. I frankly do not know where I came from. I actually not not worry
much
about it either. I am more interested in how I will live the day and what I
will
do tomorrow. If we are all connected, what does it mean? Can I come over and
take the compost you have just finished making? Must I share my collection
of
Mad Magazines? If we are all one, can I morally charge you for goods or
services?>>

Dear Gil,
I think you are mixing metaphors here. We are all connected as in
Sheldrake's morphogenetic fields. If they've incarnated on earth, whether
you like it or not, you're probably all connected whether from Orion, the
Pleides or wherever. As for 'stuff', we do live in a market economy, which
last time I noticed do not follow the laws of physics. Please keep your
collection of Mad magazines to yourself, although you're welcome to my
compost if you're ever around here. But hon, you're gonna have to shovel &
bag that stuff yourself!

Blessings,
Jane

PS: Hugh's response about the Titanic seemed spot on to me-- many many souls
have died by drowning whether that ship or another, clearly the film
resonated for lots of folks you spoke with about it. As for past life
regression work, the point is not to find out what celebrity you were, but
rather what patterns speak through the rememberings that relate to problems
in this lifetime, what cellular memories are being cleared is more important
than who you were.