Hi! Virginia,
The Sanjeevini cards are awesome.

I recognise your concern about things that have been reported about Sai Baba. I
to do not know what to make of it. I have read the material in Nexus and in
several Web Sites. I know a number of people who have been drawn to him and
made the big journey etc and they mostly seem to have got something from it.
Personally I have not been drawn to him and not much concerned much about him
one way or another.

If you read carefully the history of how the cards came into being, it was
through a lady who happened to be in contact with him and she had him endorse
them, but he was not involved in them coming into the physical. As I recall,
the Lady's name was Mrs Poornima Nagpal. She was trained in Malcolm Rae Card
type Radionic Instruments and wanted a system that was affordable for people in
India. Even the locally produced instruments, are close to the prices in the
UK, US and Oz. I think instrument price is related to the very small numbers in
use. I am currently trying to find a way of producing quality instruments at a
better price, but no easy with the very small numbers required.

She prayed and was offered the SSS system and channel it over a periods of
weeks or months. You will note the use of fragrances. I understand that they
represent the energy pattern of traditional treatments. There are a couple of
important points. Instead of instruments costing hundreds or thousands, it uses
a fist full of cards and a couple of paper instruments. As the system is
offered as a free download, one can obtain it for the cost of downloading and
printing. Another is the time involved in each treatment, which is the shortest
I know of. It is particularly suited to self treatment and looking after one's
own house hold. But it is also used by full time practitioners.

Gil