<<James wrote: "I have been following the discussion on radionics with great
interest . In a reply to Markess you mention that "The really powerful
systems in use currently are paper based.">>

I guess I didn't understand what this meant until this post for which I
thank you all. Having been an artist in my previous incarnation in this
life, paper is something I could get excited about. Now blessed water by
paper...wow! I'm ready! I always suspected there must be some really good
purpose for art. But this is not the same as using a radionic "device",
"machine" or "instrument" is it?

Have you also done human trials with the blessed water?

<<Hugh wrote: "You don't want to knock "giving up your power" to a radionic
instrument (and I say instrument rather than machine) when the next thing
you know you may be using one yourself. Remember that what you resist may be
what you get or even may be what you become. You've surely seen that
before.>>

I have. Well said. And I am sure that this radionics biz for me, has brought
forward many previous similars from previous lifetimes where human hubris
outweighed good sense, good practices and created many imbalances that had
been the impetus for the use of the radionic device in the first place. As
you see already, I find the radionic paper work (Sanjeevini healing cards)
extremely interesting. However, I am not sure that using a car or not is an
appropriate metaphor to contrast with using radionic devices. I am not
simply anti-technology. Obviously. Hugh, I think you may have been a lawyer
in another lifetime as well as a courtesan.

Blessings,
Jane

I have been following the discussion on radionics with great interest . In a
reply to Markess you mention that "The really powerful systems in use
currently are paper based."
This proposition is backed up by the use of Sai Baba's Sanjeevini healing
cards that can be downloaded from his web page.
(snip)