Dear Glen,
The question of radionic potencies being stolen from me has never entered my
mind, however as you and Greg point out this is a possibility. However I
think that the point of view which has surfaced on this list that you dont
own something that is in the public domain.
The number of people who use agricultural radionics is very few compared to
the number of potential customers in conventional agriculture. Build your
market by promoting yourself and your product into a far larger market than
just BD practitioners
The local area around here is renowned for the quality of their wines,and
grapes. The going price for Mudgee grapes is somewhere about $1200 per
tonne. biodynamic grapes bring $8000 per tonne with the result that there
isa growing demand for BD preps and information.
Stretch your horizons, increase your market and promote the specific skills
which you have which can be applied to conventional agriculture.
Farmers will change if there is something in it for them, we have a client
growing 1100 acres of soybeans, amongst other farming activities. The use of
BD preps with our custom prepared insect peppers and homoeopathic stock
wormers has cut his chemical usage down from $1.5 million dollars to
$200,000. Barbara and I will be going up there shortly to prepare 44,000
litres of spray for green vege bug, all prepared from insects on the place.
A while ago you mentioned your thought that the insects needed to be taken
from the place where they are to be used. So far the jury is out on that
one, however I would say that as a general rule  that you do not need to
have the insects or pests off the property. What we have found is that the
peppers need to be succussed after posting or if using diluted peppers they
need to be ran through flow forms to re-energise them after transport as the
radionic potencies sometimes get what I would call "sick" from travelling.
SINCERE REGARDS
James Hedley