Hugh, Alan, Gil and Chris
Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions. I see the value in Hugh and
Alans approaches and will work with them and see what I can do with
them.
Gils comments on 'unknowing messing around' are true to a point however
dowsing and a radionics box could do some wild things. The uniqueness I
see is in the original mixing for a specific task.
This was a question that needed to be asked publically for the community
to consider.
While I have made general mixes of things, with our 'personal clients'
the mixes are most often specific for the situation, time and weather
circumstance. These would be silly to generally copy.
I am sure there is a way forward, just in a different direction to that
already travelled and that imagined to be travelled. Sounds like another
bit of 'life' taking place.
cheers
Glen