Steve -

In the US such juices must be pasturized if they are for resale.

Sally Fallon has said that maximum health effects come from pressed
juices and lesser benefits come from centrifugal juicers. (Gersen
used a hydraulic press)

Introducing oxygen during juicing (ala ACME juicers and any
centrifugal juicer) is your worse enemy. Supposedly (I'm told but
have not experienced), if you press through a pressing bag directly
into a jar and seal that jar before cooling, there will be a minimum
if introduced oxygen and darkening of the juice will be postponed by
days. Norwalk claims that juices pressed 5 days earlier are still as
healthful as on the pressing date because their system minimizes
oxidation.

About all I know. _Allan

PS Can anyone recommend a cheap but effective wheat grass juicer??