Interesting.  Recently, I keep having the sense of catching a glimpse of
movement or some out-of-place object just out of my line of vision.  Some
while ago, I related to this forum the story of my new neighbour seeing the
ghost of a former owner of our property, believing it to be my wife.  I had
thought that I was now not-quite-seeing her, but maybe our elementals are
beginning to show up?  My vision is not deteriorating but I believe that I'm
still developing spiritually.                        Tony N-S.