Hi! Micah,
Thank you for posting and sharing. Great stuff.

I had an interesting one the night before last.

It was between three and four in the morning. Something had upset my balance and
I was having a Tachicardia attack and had taken Isopton and was back in bad
riding it out. I was giving Reiki direct to the heart area and in moderate
distress, with a crushing sensation from all direction on my chest.

I guess I called for help and was aware of little man that when I thought about
him later, I realized that he was the size and appearance of a Leprechaun. It
was one of those times when when I could see my heart, with the plumbing, but no
lungs, ribs etc. The Little One produced a large, hand forged steel knife and
proceeded to cut my heart vertically. He then reached in and started gathering
dark red "jelly", He reached into the vein coming from the lung and got more. He
gathered two and half armfuls, which he burnt. He then sealed the cut and
indicated he was done. The Tachicardia immediately stopped.

The little one was not much bigger than my heart, I guess eight or nine inches
high and had very thin and long arms and legs.

Gil